IMPORTANT INFORMATION GRAD DINNER & DANCE
Monday, June 24, 2019
Fairmont Waterfront Vancouver Hotel
The formal Grad Dinner and Dance celebration is held at The Fairmont Waterfront Vancouver Hotel in downtown Vancouver located at 900 Canada Place. The Grads who are attending the Dry After Grad Party will have transportation for the evening on luxury buses. Students must arrive at McNair by 4:30pm where they will check-in and board the luxury buses to take them to the hotel. Following the Dinner & Dance, the same luxury buses will be ready to take the Grads back to the school for the Dry After Grad Party.
PARENTS!! You are welcome and encouraged to attend the Reception at the hotel from 6 – 7pm. This is a great opportunity to see the venue and take lots of pictures with your graduate, family and friends. At 7pm, there will be a parent – child dance to kick start this special evening. We hope to see all parents at this meaningful and beautiful evening!
GRADS!! Please note that all grads go through hotel security check prior to entering the hotel ballroom. Security will refuse admission to anyone they suspect may be under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Parents will be contacted and grads will be sent home. All school and hotel rules apply throughout the evening.
When you arrive at the hotel….
- Signs are posted for you to follow to get the ballroom
- Proceed to the reception table to signin. There will be teachers there to greet you.
- Check your coat
- No in/out privileges
- 6 – 7pm is photo time with parents, family and friends in Reception Hall
- 7:15pm dinner begins
- Following dinner there is a brief presentation
- Photo booth at 8:30 – 9:30pm
- Dancing to 11pm and then grads board the bus to go back to McNair for Dry After Grad Party
- Have fun and enjoy this special night!!