Just a reminder as we enter the final few days before the Winter Holidays that everyone needs to conitnue being safe and mindful of the regulations regarding our health. We have done quite well in keepoing our students and staff safe, but in the last few days it is important to remember that before coming to school, parents and students need to perform the Mandatory Daily Health Declaration (see attachment). If your child answers “YES” to any of the questions, children must stay home from school:
Reminders for when students arrive at school:
- Enter and exit the building using the doors designated for their Grade group
- Upon arrival at school, sanitize or wash their hands.
- Arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before the start of class.
- Wear a mask in areas where physical distancing is not possible (i.e. hallways or buses).
- Physical distancing to be observed at all times when in public areas (i.e. Office, Cafeteria)
- Grade 10-12 students are not in cohorts and must always maintain physical distance.
- Where physical distancing is not possible, students must wear a mask.
A reminder to parents/guardians that if you need to visit the school, please book an appointment through the school office by calling 604-668-6575.
Matthew McNair Secondary School